HP Reinvent World Partner Forum
Inspiring and Bold Event Design for a New Era
Just a year and a half after splitting from Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, it was time for the leaders of HP Inc. to take a stand as a separate, modern and innovative company poised for success. HP used their annual Global Partner Conference as the platform for their debut – branding the conference as HP Reinvent. The event had to motivate and inspire confidence among their partners, while articulating a strong, clear vision for the future. HP needed event vendors who could communicate this message with modern, energetic design on a big scale.
As a trusted partner of both HP’s events and the Executive Communications team, Bluewave stepped up to create an energetic, modern, and exciting design for presentations across the three-day event. From the CEO’s dramatic ultra-widescreen general session to each breakout presenter’s deck, Bluewave ensured there was a high-impact look and feel that provided the 2,000+ audience members a clear sense of HP’s reinvention.
- Collaborated with the overall event production team for two months to create a look and feel that would be applied to presentations, signage, and digital assets.
- Created a custom 4:1 ultra-widescreen PowerPoint template for general sessions, and two companion 16:9 breakout templates.
- Worked side-by-side with the CEO/Executive VP teams to create general session presentations and animated videos for the plenary sessions and new product launch.
- Acted as the HP Brand review team for 45 sales and trend breakouts.
- Provided an onsite team at the venue in Chicago to support general sessions and breakout presenters in final changes.